Hiring a limo service is a great way to treat and spoil yourself on a big night out. This kind of service gives you the royal, star treatment so you don’t have to worry about directions, gas, driving, traffic or any other travel concerns. In addition you can ride in style while having drinks, eating food, listening to media or music entertainment and so much more. While limos offer a lot, they can also be expensive if you don’t plan ahead and budget accordingly. Here are 5 effective and savvy ways that you can cut limo rental costs when hiring a limo service for your next event or night out.
- The best way to save money and reduce cost when renting a limo is to rent the limo with a larger group of people instead of just renting the limo on your own or with your guest. This will allow you to cut down on costs since you will be able to divide the limo cost amongst yourselves. A regular stretch limo usually holds 6 people. You may also consider renting something larger such as a small or full sized bus depending on how many people will be attending the event with you. While larger is more expensive, it is actually cheaper per person if you have a big group and you may even be eligible for a group discount!
- Reserve the car in advance. The earlier the better. Some companies will offer Early Bird Specials since it helps them with scheduling when they know their rental inventory in advance.
- Another option is to wait until the last minute. While this is riskier, it can end up working out really well! At the last minute, many companies are trying to rent out any leftover or un-rented cars as best the can. They will sometimes offer deals in order to ensure all of their vehicles are being used to optimize business and get a higher return on investment.
- When renting your limo and finalizing the reservation, be sure to take a moment to mention the event you are attending. Sometime events will develop deals with local businesses or service providers such as limo companies to provide deals for the guests or attendees. Regardless, you never know unless you ask!
- Offer to refer the limo company to another friend. Many companies will credit you, give you discounts or other deals if you give proof that you referred a friend to their services and the friend chose to rent a limo. The company gets a new referral and a client while you save a little bit on your current or next limo rental experience.
When renting a limo, you want the experience without the high price tag! All of these tips can help you to enjoy the limo experience without breaking the bank! Be sure to look into different companies and what they have to offer such as the professionals at Deluxe Limousine & Transportation. Planning ahead and even splitting the tab will ensure you save money and can schedule a limo experience for cheaper or on a budget without having to sacrifice the experience.